This year report examines the impact of Covid-19 on the UK, European and US alternative lending markets, how Government-backed lending schemes have both helped and hindered lenders, and where new technologies like open banking and embedded finance are starting to take off.
Key findings include:
- Section 1: Alternative Lending In Europe
Despite the pandemic, Europe recorded the highest number of non-bank deals in Q4 2020.
- Section 2: The Impact Of Government-backed Lending Schemes
Across Europe, the inclusion of alternative lenders among emergency loan schemes has varied wildly, as has their performance and success.
- Section 5: Who Are The Leaders Of Embedded Finance
These pioneers are pushing the boundaries of what is possible with embedded lending technology in 2021
- Section 8: Alternative Lending In The US
American P2P and fintech lenders shrug off a challenging economic climate due to pandemic.
- Section 10: Where Small Business Lending Is Heading Next
Covid-19 shone a light on alternative lenders, but what’s in store next for the sector?
And much, much more…